Sunday, 13 September 2015

Gallery

Have your photos published here.

Posted 19th March 2017
Hi Alan!! Thanks for signing my photo of Bossk I really appreciated it, you're such an interesting person. Amelia :D (from Carlisle Comic Con Sat. 18th).

Posted 16th March 2017
Alan wishes to thank everyone at Lexington, Kentucky - organisers and guests alike - for a truly great and enjoyable show last weekend.

Posted 24th December 2016
Dear Alan,
We hope you arrived safe back in UK and everything is fine. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Best wishes from cold Germany and we hope to see you again very soon in 2017.
Michael, Natascha and Bijou.

        

Posted 21st December 2016
Hi there, i met Alan this year three times in Germany. First time in Dorsten (Filmbörse) than in Dortmund (Comic Con) and last time in Mönchengladbach (Saber Con). It was an amazing time and I got nice talks with him.
I want to thank him at this way a lot and wish him and his family very nice Christmas day and a good new year I hope to see him back again in Germany.
Best regards, Bastian Schäfer.


        

     

     

Posted 5th December 2016
Hello Alan, I wanted to thank you again for making Rocky Mountain Con extra special for me this year.  Thank you for signing everything for me, thank you for all your wonderful stories and thank you for wine at the bar!  Meeting you and Renee was THE big highlight.  Maybe our convention paths will cross again some day.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!  Take care.....Bret Smith

I realised that did not find time to grab a card from Mr. Harris. We talked for a good while in Denver, and I never got the chance to thank him. If you could please extend my thanks to Alan for his stories and friendliness, I would greatly appreciate it. Zachary Gibson. Legit Gaming.

      

Hello there.
 I had the pleasure of meeting Mr Harris at Cardiff's Capitol Takeover Convention on Saturday 24th September.
He was a true gentleman and was very friendly answering my many different Star Wars questions before signing my movie poster and Bossk figure as seen in the photo.
Please upload the photo (above) to your website if you wish to do so and please send him my very warm well wishes and thank him so much for taking the time to make me happy.
Kind regards, Paul

Some images the showing of 'The Force AwakensPerpignan 2015. Pictured are Alan with Stephen Calcott, John Coppinger and Alan Flyng.

                         


                         
     

Alan in Living Daylights
The day after shooting this scene, Charles & Diana
toured the set. The Ghetto blaster was set up for
Charles to fire remotely.


Diana stops to chat to Alan.

Star Wars Noris Convention 2015

One of two photos were supplied
by Alan's Sister-in-law - Angela

The second of two photos were supplied
by Alan's Sister-in-law - Angela



Newspaper cutting from 2001


George Lucas Carrie Fisher & Alan looking back to
Mark Hamill on the set of Star Wars (A New Hope)


Alan always thought Lucas looked too young to be a director.














The making of Boba Fett for Jeremy Bulloch.




Alan with his late wife - Wyn


No comments:

Post a Comment